CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

adrian's life. [written by adrian]

The past year has been fairly hum drum for me. Same old same old. One thing which I did quite enjoy was a trip to the lovely town of Paris Ontario.

This inspired a trip to Paris France where I got caught up in the riots. Those French really know how to throw a fabulous riot. That's me behind the streetlight behind my rental car which we set ablaze. Vivre France!

Whilst in Europe I thought a jaunt down to Africa would be appropriate so I could fulfill a life long dream of hunting the elusive African hedgehog. That's me on the right.


Then things got really weird. I don't want to talk about it.

In space I met Harry Potter. Can you beleive it? Harry Potter!
He briefly turned me into a Christmas ham. Silly wizard! Then he helped me get home.

Home safe and sound. I got right back to our renovations which are going exceedingly well.
So, yeah, not much to say. Hope you are all well and have a merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I particularily enjoy the part about the riots...hmmm I look forward to the day I, too, enjoy myself I good rental car fire blazing French riot...or perhaps an Italian one....vivre italien?

Anonymous said...

silly wizard.

you're creativity skills never cease to amaze me.

you have so my sense of humour :)

Denita Dyck said...

i don't feel threatened that everyone's favorite humor is written by adrian. on the contrary, i find it quite satisfying that it is his humor not mine that most resonates with teenage girls.