we dubbed 2007 the year of the tastebud. it was a good call.not sure what everything is in this one. indian food.
adrian assembling 'prawn and yellow beet borscht with dill coconut cream' in the car during a drive in the country.carmelized star fruit with mango icecream & curacao sauce and iced persimmon a la creole.
roasted vegetable meatloaf with balsamic glaze, peas with pancetta and shallots, and mashed potatoes with mascarpone and garlic.
thanksgiving dinner 07- turkey, orange cranberry sauce, wild rice and nut stuffing, bubbet, brocolli a la creme, mashed potatoes with turkey au jus, sweet potato baklava.
grilled halibut with grilled eggplant salad and cornbread.
grilled chicken breasts with fontina and prosciutto with sage-orange vinaigrette, grilled portobello mushrooms with spinach and manchego cheese.
my favorite meal of 2007- coconut risotto cake with lime, chili and mango jumbo prawn.
culinary pursuits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, next time I'm in Ontario...I'm lookin you guys up for food!!
Wow you eat well! I'm amazed and hungry.
Post a Comment